Look forward to a genuine choice.
“One thing is particularly important to us when it comes to selecting the right occupational provision: We want to have a real choice.”
We offer the choice – you make the decision
Rather than pushing own products, we as experts and appraisers draw on the broad range of relevant providers. This is based on scientifically sound market and product analyses.
The central points of our supplier and product selection process:
- Evaluation of requirements
- Research on the needs of specific industries and employee groups
- Evaluation of industry reports and market studies
- Checking for minimum size of provider and know-how
- Continuous communication with experts
- Plausibility check of offers, for example by Monte Carlo simulation
- Company ratings, e.g. Assekurata, Fitch Ratings or Morgen & Morgen
Expectation to unlimited success.
Expectation to simplification.
Expectation to safe decisions.
Expectation to productivity.
Expectation to transparency.
Look forward to taking the pressure off.
The start of a good business relationship is a good conversation.
Let us engage in dialogue to determine what your needs are, how we can best support you and what occupational provision can mean for your company and your employees.